- Ordinance to Set up “New Delhi International Arbitration Center”
- Srikrishna Panel suggests amendments to ACA 2015
- Srikrishna Panel Proposes more Institutions to Improve Existing Institutions.. Is it a good strategy?
- Adhoc Arbitration Vs Institutional Arbitration-Srikrishna Committee
- Ten Commandments of Justice Srikrishna Committee on Arbitration…
Monthly Archives: March 2019
While the Modi Government is yet to take a view on the Indian Data Protection Regulator as recommended under the PDPA 2018, Government moved in to promulgate an ordinance to establish “New Delhi International Arbitration Center” (NDIAC) as was suggested … Continue reading