- Srikrishna Panel suggests amendments to ACA 2015
- Srikrishna Panel Proposes more Institutions to Improve Existing Institutions.. Is it a good strategy?
- Adhoc Arbitration Vs Institutional Arbitration-Srikrishna Committee
- Ten Commandments of Justice Srikrishna Committee on Arbitration…
- More changes in Arbitration System Recommended..
Monthly Archives: April 2017
The Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended by the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015 (ACA-2015), under Part III, Sections 61-81 address the issue of “Conciliation”. Under Section 89 of CPC, a Court has the power to refer a … Continue reading
CDMAC shall recognize the following types of ADR as coming within its purview. a) Assisted Negotiation b) Mediation c) Conciliation d) Non Binding Arbitration e) Binding Arbitration The boundaries of each of these different types of ADR supported by CDMAC … Continue reading
For those who know how the Judicial system functions, it is needless to say that it is always a pain to pursue justice through normal Courts. We are tired of the saying “God sees the truth but waits”. Many would … Continue reading
Welcome to the new website in the network of Naavi.org. This website is set up with the objective of a) Creating an ADR Knowledge Center to provide a platform for ADR practitioners in general and those interested in Cyber Disputes … Continue reading